Youth Opportunities Unlimited (Y.O.U.) Peer Support Program for Youth with Disabilities
What has untapped potential?
Has unlimited diversity?
Will expose untold stories?
If you would like to find out and:
* YOU are a Youth between the ages of 18-29.
* YOU would like to meet other individuals with disabilities who have similar interests.
* YOU would like an opportunity to build on your skills or share yours with others (ie. Community Networking, Independent Choices, Career Paths, Leadership Skills).
* YOU would like the opportunity to be encouraged and supported in a safe comfortable environment.
Time: Tuesdays @ 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Contact: Crystal Williams for up to date schedules and locations for the YOU Group meetings.
* Once per month the YOU Group will be going out to dinner at a local restaurant or making a meal. This further enhances the social networking of the group in the community, and supporting growth of independent living skills.
For more community resouces for youth with a variety of disabilities please contact Crystal Williams BSW RSW at ILV, or e-mail her at email@example.com
Friendship Peer Support meetsThursdays 12:30-3:00 pm
* Meet with other individuals with disabilities for social support.
* A variety of games are played.
* Are free to come & go at your own pleasure.